If you have a website whose main purpose is to distribute or sell a variety of products such as boxes, ribbons, clothing, or even different types of services, it is important for your website to have a FAQs section. FAQs, or frequently asked questions, aim to give better understanding to potential clients without having to do a one-on-one conversation with the clients which is only a waste of resource for you and for them. This is the reason why you should create an effective FAQs section on your website. But before you do, you have to keep in mind a few things because creating a FAQs section is not as easy as you may think.
Here are a few points you need to remember.
- You should know that when people use the internet, they do not actually read everything in it. Instead, what they would do is look for main keywords like Paper Mart boxes that would directly lead them to their query. That is why you should make sure to make effective headlines and keywords. Remember to make an outline of main keywords that you use.
- Creating an effective FAQs section can be accomplished when you understand what many users will ask you. Most of the websites out there have FAQs that contain questions that they want the viewers to ask. You should conduct an effective research so that you actually write valuable content that the users would benefit from.
- You should understand that people do not really go to FAQ pages. That is why you have to place interlinks all over your website that would direct them to your FAQs page.
- Sometimes you do not have to lead them to a FAQs section. You can just use a tooltip when you want to tell users how features work or even about some specific topics. There are also times when you do not need a FAQs section at all. When it comes to blogs or just a company website, all you need is an ABOUT section.
- When you have good keywords and placement in your FAQs page, it is also good for search engine optimization.