If you are a web developer and designer, it is important that you should be aware of what SEO is all about. The key in successful websites nowadays is not just that it should have a good design and script, it should also be search engine optimized in order to aid the clients in building their brand. If you have not tried search engine optimization on your previous projects, here are some techniques you could use on your next one:
- Provide high quality content. Search engines are used daily because it is designed to help online users get results in less than a second from whatever queries they have. If the page they click on seems to be getting a lot of traffic or visitors, the company must be experts in what they do or the people must have positive views about them. This is the time that search engines rank the page higher. If you plan to get a website into the top rank, it is important for the site to have high quality content that will make people wants to visit and read. One way to do this is to always update your content and make sure you offer fresh contents for the readers. If this is done properly, traffic will increase and the site will rank higher in search engines.
- Keywords should be employed properly. It is not enough that your pages are bombarded with keywords. Remember that search engines will not fall to this trick because it has been programmed to filter pages that are using too much keyword. They key is to use them properly be inserting them into the titles of the page, the headers as well as the links. Keep in mind never to abuse using keywords.
There are many store builders available online but there is no guarantee that a business will grow using a certain builder. The best way to make sure is to choose a website builder that is not only equipped with many functions but is also SEO-friendly. A well designed business page is useless unless it is compatible with SEO or Search Engine Optimization. This method is widely used in order to make one’s page appear higher when someone browses through the search engine using certain set of keywords.
Most consumers who search using the internet will most likely browse only the first page of the result and choose the first few e-commerce sites which means more traffic for them. In order to set up an e-commerce site that is fit for Search Engine Optimization, it is important to choose the right type of online shop builder. There are many options available but here are some of the top few:
- Wix. One of the best things about this builder is that it is free. You don’t have to pay monthly or get a one-time plan in order to access and make your own e-commerce website. This is perfect for the non-professional because of the editor which enables the user to just drag and drop whatever function they prefer. The SEO can be improved by altering some things depending on one’s preference on the setting page. The features are mostly the basic since the builder is free yet there are many applications that can be used together with the builder to enhance the experience.
- com – Hiring a professional to set up an e-commerce website could mean a huge investment for a small business. Good thing there are other low cost options such as the web.com wherein one can set up his own website with ease. There are various tools that can be accessed in order to improve the ranking of a business page. If you want to make sure that you appear at the top most of every search engine, you can also opt to hire SEO experts that are under Web.com.
Squarespace. These online store builders can do what the first two can but it is more known for its tag as a website builder for mobile devices. If you want to reach more customers, even those who access the page using only their mobile gadgets, this is the perfect choice for you. The builder is easy to use and there is also option to manage the SEO capability of one’s website. Interested users may opt for the trial version to check it out before registering into a plan.
Perhaps one of the best aspects of the job as a freelance illustrator is map-making. If you are tasked to create maps, you virtually travel across the world and visit places where you never have been. If you are a freelance illustrator and are looking to create a map, you can start by looking at Google “My Places” map. Here are some suggested tips for you from the pros:
- Log into Google and click Maps. Next, click the My Places buttons and then click “Create Maps” button.
- Give your map a name and then choose it to become “Unlisted” or “Public”. After, you can click “Done”.
- Now, you can search for a location with the help of the search box button and then hit “Save to My Maps.” From there, you can choose the kind of map you want to save it to and then view the map.
- When you have already saved the locations on the map, you can click the “Edit” button and then click the place that you want to edit in your list. A callout box will then appear on the map which will allow you to change the title of the location and description and style of the pin and even the color.
- Once you have already set up and have installed Google Earth, you can choose to look at different locations in “Satellite” mode or the “Street View” and then go for the “Earth” view from your browser in order to fly in and then get a feel for the topography of the city as well as the heights of the building.
- Next stop is to a download a KML file in the map and this is done by clicking the KML link or the icon for Google Earth which is found under the title of the map. You can now double click the file in order to launch Google Earth on your system with the map preloaded.
You can also do illustrated maps which are considered a very challenging work. Indeed when the hurdle is overtaken, you will feel very accomplished.
In an article published by Jayson DeMers entitled “Is SEO dead?” he shares a conversation with the CEO of VUDU Marketing and an expert in the field of SEO, Mr. Sam McRoberts. When the author asked the entrepreneur whether SEO is already dead, he answered with conviction that “SEO is far from dead”. He also added a warning to the market that people should not think of SEO as more of marketing strategy but instead think of it as a branding play. Mr. McRoberts is completely correct in saying that SEO is not dead. In fact, there are lots of companies that use SEO to boost their sales and image brand. Many companies are also giving SEO services.
SEO packages Sydney is being offered by Leapfrog Media. These desirable SEO packages Sydney help clients in expanding their market reach and solidifying their image brand in the market.
There are hundreds of companies that are renewing their commitment into investing with SEO web infrastructure. Here are specific reasons why your company should be investing in SEO:
1. SEO definitely works. The techniques in SEO absolutely are still very functional and helpful. Many are worried that since organic traffic in Google was pulled out recently, SEO is not anymore applicable. Contrary to this belief, the techniques remain genuinely sound. There are myriads of SEO case studies that can verify this.
2. SEO is here to stay. According to market analysts and strategists, SEO is not likely to cease in activity in the foreseeable near future. This is based on the analysis of how search engines are behaving and developing.
3. SEO is very cost effective. Employing SEO for your company is definitely a good investment since it provides a good return on investment (ROI). Other marketing approaches such as social media marketing, PPC advertising or email marketing program will not solidify your online presence as much SEO can do for you.
4. Search engines have a rapidly increasing market share. Approximately 85 percent of customers are now checking online reviews before making a purchase. It will not be long before every one will be searching for products online.